The past seven days we’ve been looking at the 7 timeless habits as described by Stephen Covey. A couple of personal highlights:
- It was refreshing for me to review the path from reactive to proactive again. It is pretty easy to fall into the “reactive mode” trap.
- Win/win is not always the best route. Each situation is different and requires a different approach. What you aiming for in the relationship is the key differentiator here.
- If there is one thing I don’t want is to become a person who thinks he knows it all. Understand before being understood is a skill I need to keep working on to be really effective.
- I can do way more in explaining what I believe is the vision to my team.
- I want to get more active, because it is good to challenge myself physically.
What were your takeaways from the series this week?