I was thinking about how I was going to do this, but waiting until the last day of the year felt a bit too sudden. A large portion of you probably won’t know, but at the launch of DailyPM back in January, I announced it as 365 days of inspiration for Product Managers. It started as a “I’m going to do this for a year”-project, and I’m almost there.
So I’m going to end the newsletter and blog, at least in this format. Over the final posts I’ll be sharing some more on the future of this place, and I’ll be accompanying them while linking to older posts that I felt could get some more attention.
Here are the five best read posts, according to Google Analytics. If you haven’t, check them out!
- How OKRs can help you – A really short introduction to Objectives and Key Results
- Executive coaching – A list of skills as inspiration to your further development as a leader
- Pomodoro technique – The well-known approach to focus and get more stuff done
- Manager vs maker – On the difference between being an manager or a maker
- Soft skills – A list of skills, again, as inspiration for your own development